The Sultan Sandwich
The Sultan Also likes to top his hummus-covered lavosh bread with sliced tomatoes, cucumber and green onions. Roll up and enjoy.
- 2 (11 1/2 x 9-inch) fresh soft lavosh sheets
- 1 ( 9oz) can Hungry Sultan Hummus Dip
- 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 (12oz) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained 12 thin slices deli turkey
- or other favorite deli meat 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Dividing equally, spread each lavosh sheet equally with hummus, then with remaining ingredients. Roll each lavosh tightly from long side. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 30 min or overnight. To serve, slice each lavosh roll into 6 pieces.